Pocket Knives by All Makers
Grainger McKoy HAND-CUT KNIFE
Introducing the Hand-Cut Knife, ultimate gentleman's (and ladies) pocket knife:
- The blade disappears into the handle when closed
- The blade is of the highest grade steel (S35VN stainless), made in Syracuse, NY. Developed about 10 years ago by famed knifemaker Chris Reeve, easy to sharpen with excellent edge retention.
- The handle is 6AI-4V titanium.
- The screws are also titanium...like the handle, they will never rust.
- The pivot joint has next-to-no-friction ceramic bearings.
- Only weighs an incredible 2.2oz! Closed length 3.5 inches.
- Each knife is numbered.